News & Updates
- President decorates acting director-general for his conservation efforts
- National bamboo demonstration site at Kaptagat forest in Elgeyo Marakwet County takes shape
- Fencing starts off at Maasai Mau Forest in Narok County
- Queen’s Commonwealth Canopy Adopts Mau Forest Complex Water Tower
- 700 Beehives From Water Towers Agency To Five Groups In Three Counties
- Water Towers Agency completes 50,000 litre water tank in Kwale County
- Source Of Mara River To Be Gazzetted As Wetland And Exotic Trees Cleared
- Dr Chris Kiptoo Takes Over As PS For Environment And Forestry
Who We Are
Conserved water towers: Our shared heritage
Kenya Water Towers Agency (KWTA) is a State Corporation mandated to coordinate and oversee the protection, rehabilitation, conservation and sustainable management of water towers in Kenya. The Agency falls under the Ministry of Environment and Forestry and was established in 2012 through provisions of the Kenya Gazette Supplement No. 27, Legal Notice No. 27 of 20th April 2012.
Conserved water towers for sustainable development
To coordinate and oversee the protection, rehabilitation and conservation of water towers
Our Core Values
This message is only visible to admins.
Problem displaying Facebook posts. Backup cache in use.
Click to show error