News & Updates
- Fencing starts off at Maasai Mau Forest in Narok County
- Queen’s Commonwealth Canopy Adopts Mau Forest Complex Water Tower
- 700 Beehives From Water Towers Agency To Five Groups In Three Counties
- Water Towers Agency completes 50,000 litre water tank in Kwale County
- Source Of Mara River To Be Gazzetted As Wetland And Exotic Trees Cleared
- Dr Chris Kiptoo Takes Over As PS For Environment And Forestry
- Rehabilitation Of Kirisia Water Tower Kicks Off
- Board Of Directors Review Kenya Water Towers Bill At Naivasha
Who We Are
Healthy Water Towers, Our Shared Heritage
Kenya Water Towers Agency (KWTA) is a State Corporation mandated to coordinate and oversee the protection, rehabilitation, conservation and sustainable management of water towers in Kenya. The Agency falls under the Ministry of Environment and Forestry and was established in 2012 through provisions of the Kenya Gazette Supplement No. 27, Legal Notice No. 27 of 20th April 2012.
Healthy water towers for sustainable livelihoods.
To coordinate and oversee the protection, rehabilitation and conservation of water towers for their sustainable use.