News & Updates
- Public Virtual Meeting on Carbon Markets Regulations
- World Ozone Day: This Year’s Theme is Fixing the Ozone Layer and Reducing Climate Change.
- Board Receiving and Reviewing Reports for quarter four (April-June 2023).
- HE. Mama Rachel Ruto At Our stand At The African Climate Summit in KICC.
- Remote Sensing and Real Data Partnership
- Strategies Towards Achieving the 30% Tree Cover.
- Maasai Mau Water Tower
- Protect, Rehabilitate, and Conserve.
Who We Are
Conserved water towers: Our shared heritage
Kenya Water Towers Agency (KWTA) is a State Corporation mandated to coordinate and oversee the protection, rehabilitation, conservation and sustainable management of water towers in Kenya. The Agency falls under the Ministry of Environment and Forestry and was established in 2012 through provisions of the Kenya Gazette Supplement No. 27, Legal Notice No. 27 of 20th April 2012.
Conserved water towers for sustainable development
To coordinate and oversee the protection, rehabilitation and conservation of water towers